Do a lot of traveling, need a lot of travel-size toiletries. Colgate’s not my favorite toothpaste, but at just a little over a dollar a tube this 6-pack is a decent value for me. Yes, these travel tubes are overpriced when you compare to a normal sized tube, but the convenience of knowing you’ll have no problem with the tsa at the airport is worth the difference.
Super convenient for your purse or pocket.
They’re cute, waste less toothpaste, compact, and easier to fit in a ziploc baggy on vacation.
I have always used this toothpaste and have found it to be my favorite one.
Perfect size for travel and for use on vacationmainly baught it as an accessory for our guest bathroom ffor guests to usecsnd have when they stay herewould definitely buy again.
Just what i needed and a fair price.
I highly recommend buying these in bulk if you have invisalign–you’ll go through them pretty quickly. And it’s much more convenient to cart a small tube around with you at all times rather than a larger one (if you’re keeping them in your purse). Also, this is a good brand for invisalign users as it’s not an abrasive whitening toothpaste and won’t damage your trays.
Here are the specifications for the Colgate Total Toothpaste:
- Helps Prevent Cavities , Helps Prevent Plaque Buildup
- Helps Prevent Gingivitis , Helps Reduce Gum Bleeding
- Strengthens Enamel , Cleans Teeth
- Fights Tartar Buildup , Fights Bad Breath
- As soon as you finish brushing, bacteria start to build up on your teeth and cause cavities, gingivitis, plaque, tartar and bad breath. Colgate Total Clean Mint has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Easy compliance for frequent fliers
- Perfect for guests